I’m pleased to announce that I have received another Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you so much to Mama J Hearts Chick Lit for giving me the award. Mama J’s blog is a lovely mixture of book reviews, writing progress and other fun things so make sure you check it out!
The rules of this award are:
Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. If it’s a bit of a task to list 15, and I don’t want you to feel being nominated is a burden, but mention as many as you can – 8 or 10 is fine. List them, and you might like to include a link to the sites, and let them know that you’ve nominated them.
And tell the person who nominated you seven things about yourself.
Right so seven things about myself are:
- I enjoy watching the Disney channel with my kids – So Random, Austin & Ally and Shake It Up are just some of my favourites 🙂
- I love singing to myself, especially in the car, I’m not very good at it but I enjoy it so who cares!
- I’m currently trying to lose some weight and get fit.
- I can’t dance.
- I have brown eyes.
- I have three older brothers.
- The first record I ever bought was Especially For You by Jason Donovan and Kylie!
I would like to pass the award on, in no particular order, to the following blogs because I love them all and read them regularly (you should too):
- The Little Reader Library
- Sooz’s Journal
- The Sweet Bookshelf
- Nicky Wells
- Gothic Angel Reviews
- Creative Deeds
- Stepping Out of the Page
- Mandy Baggot
- Love Reading Love Books