I’m really pleased to announce that I’ve received a Versatile Blogger award!!
Thank you so much to Nicky Wells for giving me the award. Nicky’s blog is home of Sophie’s Turn, Part 1 of the Rock Star Romance Trilogy that I reviewed here and also includes rock band news, author information and much more!
The rules of the award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award (done)
2. Share seven things about yourself (see below)
3. Send it on to fifteen other bloggers that you really like and let them know you have awarded it to them (see below)
Seven things about myself:
- I’m scared of ladybirds, butterflies and most creepy crawlies that creep or fly about.
- I can’t eat chicken after an unfortunate announcement by a friend, this is directly involved with number three…
- I love animals.
- Before I had my children I worked as a florist.
- I’m very shy in person but much more confident talking to people online.
- I passed my driving test eleven years ago but I’m still rubbish at parking.
- I’m in the last year of my twenties and I’m dreading being 30!
I would like to award The Versatile Blogger Award to the following blogs: